Saturday, May 28, 2011

TO DIE FOR BDAY CAKE :)

Well I'm just so excited to start writing/blogging again! I told myself I'd start on June, but I just couldn't wait, can I?

Anyways, it's almost June and speaking of which, it's my BIRTH MONTH. Whohoo! ♥ So today, I've decided to blog about the to-die-for birthday cake that my family loves, except mom and Lee.

If you're my friend on Facebook then you probably already know what I'm gonna talk about: Red Ribbon's birthday cake! I definitely love the icing! I mean, if not for the icing, I wouldn't want this cake in the first place. It's called boiled icing. Then for the inside, you can choose from mocha, chocolate, and vanilla cake I think. My dad always orders mocha though I'm curious which is yummier between that and chocolate, haven't tried the latter. Next time!

So this is THE ONE! ♥

Unedited photo. Look at the icing, irresistible! Haha!
My 17th birthday. Poochi and I shared a Hello Kitty cake before, but I couldn't find a picture of it. Too bad 'cause it's so cute! Aww :(
They misspelled Lianne's name!
Lee's 11th bday!
It was actually my cousin BYRON's bday, not Brian. Daddy's fault :))
My cousin Mikjo's bday!
Okay, Irene is my mom. And it was her...18th bday! Haha! And look how bad the writing is! It's not even in the center.
So mom turned 18 twice? Haha!
Dane's 13th bday!
Dane's 14th bday!
Dane's sweet sixteen!
This was Dane's bday too, but there was a storm that time (Ondoy-September) so we got the cake days after. 
My 18th bday. I don't like Hizon's.

Achi's 25th bday! From Hizon's too.
This is probably the best cake I've ever tasted! But of course, we can't just order this whenever we want. It's too expensive! Chocolate fondant cake during my sister's wedding! ♥♥♥

Red Ribbon also has a fondant cake, but I don't know if it's good or what. Well since I already started, lemme continue with sharing few cakes we've tried, or more like I've taken a picture of. Haha!

Dane's 16th, from Tito James & Family.

Still Dane's 16th, from Tito James & Family.

My mom bought 2 'groupon' vouchers from Chocolat. P320 for a P640 worth of cake. Death by Tablea. Picture below. :)   

Chocolat's Death By Tablea. It's bitter!
Someone gave us Red Velvet cake from Karen's Kitchen. It's funny cause 2 days before we got this, I did some Red Velvet cake-tasting at Powerplant mall with Mai Robles.

Karen's Kitchen's Red Velvet. How I wish that's white chocolate, but it's sour cream!
I wonder what cake I'll get on my birthday. Hope it's RR or Costa Brava's caramel cake and not Goldilock's - I don't like their cakes, only their chocolate roll. That's it for now! :)