Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello, Mamou!

Hello to long weekend, sucks it's been raining though. Anyways, so much has happened, I've only had the chance to blog now since it's holiday. Busy busy, more like, lazy lazy. :D

So, the other day we had lunch at Mamou, newly-opened restaurant in Powerplant mall. My first time was in Serendra, even if that was a long time ago, I could still remember I enjoyed the food there. 

MAMOU
Roast Pork and Chicken
I say, this is the BEST. It may sound too ordinary, pork chop and chicken, but it's really really delicious and very flavorful. I definitely loved it.


Kurubota Sinigang
Their sinigang is no ordinary. It's thick, paste-type. They loved it but me, not so.

Angus Ribeye USDA Prime Grade Steak
Honestly, I didn't like this steak much. Something's missing. I loved its side dishes though, I chose baked mashed potato and the red rice.
Baked Mashed Potato
Loved this. It's not nakaka-umay at all.

Red Rice
I also wanted to try their Lorenzo's Truffle Cream, probably next time. :)

Remember, you have to make a reservation if you want to dine in Mamou. Don't expect a seat when you just walk in. Teehee :D