Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Miley Cyrus ♥

Corazon Gitano or Gypsy Heart Tour :)



I'm a Miley Cyrus fan. I love her songs and Hannah Montana, it's one of the best TV shows ever! Plus she's so pretty and sexy, agree? PARTY IN THE USA! ♥ Well even before I learned she's coming here in the Philippines, I'd already told myself I've got to watch her when she visits.  

Photo Credits: Renee Espenilla
 


If there's one thing I learned from this event, it's 'go spend and buy yourself a good seat.' In our case, we settled for Bronze so I didn't really get to see Miley Cyrus. SAD. We still enjoyed the concert though. :)

Lee's so happy! :))
Lee and I
After the concert, we had dinner at Don Henrico's. I must say, they had great service - or was it because the manager was there to tell them what to do each time? But still, that was an amazing dining experience; I was really impressed.We didn't have to call them for Iced Tea refills, etc. and the food was delicious!

Bottomless Iced Tea
Tired feet and back pain from the concert.
Dane so BLUE! Blue top and nails :))
Sarap na sarap siya sa iced tea niya. haha!


We ordered Pasta, Pizza, and Appetizer. Solved! :)

Seafood Pesto Linguine in Cream Sauce - P280
The Meat Pizza - P260
Chicken Fingers and Potato Wedges - P195
Last Friday Night....