Friday, June 24, 2011

Omakase!

Did you know? Omakase is a Japanese phrase that means "it's up to you".


My favorite Japanese restaurant in the Philippines! Thanks again to my sister for introducing Omakase to us. Back then, their branches were only in Tomas Morato and Libis, both far from us - Makati. So we'd travel all the way up North since my sister lives in Antipolo, so it's near them.

So here are my favorites:
American Dream - my mom calls it American Beauty
Deep-fried, salmon & cream cheese inside!!! HEAVEN!!!
Of course, Salmon sashimi!
I don't like Tuna sashimi that much.
Seafood Dumpling
Yummy, it's quite similar to American Dream. Fried.
Omakase's special sauce! ♥
You should ask for lots of this! 
Other than those, here are others that I've tried:

Chicken Terriyaki
Dynamite Roll. I forgot what's this.
Jurassic Maki. Eel on top!
Pork Tonkatsu
Shrimp Tempura
Tofu Steak. I don't really eat TOFU.
SAR platter
Tempura Ice Cream - Yummy! 
Boston Roll - Bacon and Shrimp!
Calamansi Juice, which tasted like Dalandan. Yum!

Well it's really a must-try! I've already tried all of their branches: Libis, Tomas Morato, Greenhills, and Ayala Triangle. Not that expensive, and good for sharing! I definitely love it! ♥