Friday, June 10, 2011

Pepper Lunch is LOVE!

Pepper Lunch
It was October 19, 2008 when my family and I first tried Pepper Lunch. My sister brought us there, and since it was the only branch they had at that time, the line was crazy long.

It was pretty long...
Haha! What a goof!
She's hungry!!!
 My dad was pretty upset for waiting. But what the hell, the food's worth the wait! Hehe!

The Original, BEEF PEPPER RICE
Salmon Pepper Rice. The last time I ordered this, it was pretty dry.
Curry Beef Pepper Rice is ♥ But beware of putting so much sauce, it might get too salty.


Pepper Lunch vs Sizzling Pepper Steak

1.The Plate - Sizzling Pepper Steak's plate is FLAT so the food falls off the side.

PEPPER LUNCH: PERFECT!
SIZZLING PEPPER STEAK: FLAT :(

SIZZLING PEPPER STEAK: Hard to eat! :(
2. The CORN!
PEPPER LUNCH: Lotsa Corns!
SIZZLING PEPPER STEAK: Few corns! Boo!
3. The BEEF itself.
PEPPER LUNCH: Strips! Flavorful.
SIZZLING PEPPER STEAK: Chunks!

My mom, grandma, and I all won a free pepper rice by filling up their comment cards! How lucky were we? Fyi, we didn't win at the same time. 

They didn't mention PLunch in their message, so I didn't wanna believe at first.
But turned out it was true! Whohoo! Cool. 
After a month, mom's turn ;)
Another month, granny's turn ;)

Now I'm craving for Pepper Rice!!! I hope they bring back their promo wherein the basic pepper rice costs cheaper than its original price. Fingers crossed! :P