Sunday, July 10, 2011

Caffe Ti-amo, Greenbelt 5 ♥

  
Caffe Ti-amo in Greenbelt 5
I'm so happy there's Caffe Ti-amo in Greenbelt 5. It's right in front of Mango, going to Greenbelt 1. I love it because it's inexpensive and oh-so-yummy! My favorite is their MILK CHEESE. I also love their Vanilla Pretzel. Sad though, they don't have mint chocolate. 

Milk Cheese. Still wearing my violet matte polish.
Before you order, you can try out their different flavors first so you'd know which one to get. Whenever I go there, I always ask for a free taste even if I already know its taste. Hehe


Not my photo. Got it from google.
Not my photo. Got it from google.
It's definitely cheaper than Gelatissimo.
 
Choc-Mint and White Choc
 

Look how comfy their place is! Great ambiance.






I want MILK CHEESE!!!