Saturday, July 9, 2011

Marriott Cafe ♥

I officially love Marriott Cafe!
Dane and I, just the two of us :))
It was our first time but OMG, I absolutely loved and enjoyed every second of our buffet experience. I loved the food, ambiance, and service. We didn't have to call the attention of the food servers for water refills and removal of plates. Being an HRIM student, I'd say it's two thumbs up! Will definitely go back given the chance.

So here are what I had eaten that night; I made sure just to eat enough and not too much.


Japanese, Chinese, Cold cuts
Potatoes, Egg and crabstick salad, Beef etc
Indian...OMG I LOVE THAT BREAD!!!!!!!
Pasta

I LOVED THIS PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desserts

Yummy choco mousse something

My BAILEY'S ICE CREAM!

I just realized now that there were still a lot of food that I wasn't able to try. I was afraid of feeling sick to my stomach for overeating. Dane didn't eat a lot because she was still full from what she had at home. While me, super worth it!




-The end.