Saturday, July 2, 2011

Twenty-One ♥

I've been living for 2 decades and a year now. Look how time flies. 

happy 21st birthday to me :)

I celebrated my birthday last June 19. It was actually a quintuple (5) celebration: Father's day, Rizal day, Pooch Park's 5th year anniversary, and the birth month of Poochini & Boo. It was supposed to be a fantastic weekend, from Miley Cyrus' Friday concert to a holiday Monday. But what the heck, I got sick on my birthday. We weren't able to celebrate and dine out. :(

Anyways, remember my second blog entry which was about the 'to die for' birthday cakes? I mentioned this: "I wonder what cake I'll get on my birthday. Hope it's RR or Costa Brava's caramel cake and not Goldilock's - I don't like their cakes, only their chocolate roll." Well the answer is, I didn't get either of the two. Why? According to dad, Red Ribbon no longer offers our favorite birthday cake. WTF &%$@##%

WHY???? :(((((((((((((((((
 My next option was their fondant cake since I've been dying to try it. However, it has to be ordered a week before and it's quite expensive, so it was not an option after all. HAHAHA LOL But my mom got me these instead...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Chocolatey Yummy Cakey! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All the way from Lucena, Quezon
 And this cake from Goldilock's. NYE haha! Not that bad.

Mocha w/ Almonds

It's also the birthday of Poochini. Yaaaay! Actually, we don't really know his exact birth date so we just pretend that it's also 19. Hehe! I had a birthday cake in which his name was written there too. Sweet :) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥